Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Engagement Announcement

In case anyone hasn't seen this yet:

Aren't they cute?INDIANAPOLIS -- Carly Frances Burgess and Daniel Vincent Brown are announcing their engagement and upcoming wedding. They are planning to exchange marriage vows on March 10, 2007, at the Indiana Historical Society.

Miss Burgess is the daughter of Dr. Howard II (Jeanie) Burgess of Lansing, Mich., and Tawnya Rowden and Jim Weigand of Elkhart. She graduated from Concord High School, Northwestern University in Evanston, Ill., in biological science and will receive her medical doctor degree in May 2007 from Indiana University Medical School.

Mr. Brown is the son of Dennis and Julie Brown of Anderson. He graduated from Highland High School in Anderson, and from Purdue University in 2002 with a mechanical engineering degree and a master's degree in 2006. He is a design engineer at Sikorsky Aircraft, Stratford, Conn.

Now if I could find the Anderson one with all the typos, we'd be in business.

On a side note, check out the other current announcement. Yikes! They were off to a bad start, but they really saved it with the giant rubber ducky.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, February 21, 2007, Blogger Kate said...

I saw the other announcement and I was like "You know, Carly and Daniel are better looking, but there's something missing...oh yeah, a rubber ducky"

I noticed it too...I was hoping you'd post this!

 
At 10:04 PM, February 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so I just realized* that if you hover over pictures, cute little sayings come up. I say this so that others may got back through old posts, hover, and laugh at all the intricate details which make your posts so very clever.

Anyway, the Anderson Harold has the same photo with a ton of misinformation posted beside it, so you aren't missing much. And none of the mistakes are things like replacing names with things like Mike Hawk or Oliver Clothesoff, so they aren't that funny, just annoying.

Kate, thanks for the blog shout out. Marc and I have discussed the possiblity of me becoming a guest blogger, because perhaps between the two of us, enough interesting things would happen to maintain regular posts. But I am sure once I make a commitment, nothing more interesting will happen to me, and I won't be able to carry by blog weight.

*By realize, I mean that Daniel told me on the phone tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home