Monday, February 05, 2007

World Champions!

Finally!
I hardly believe it. After so many near misses, the Colts are now Superbowl Champions. I don't even know what to say. It was a fun game to watch, but I don't know what I can add that the mainstream media hasn't beat to death. So here's what I thought was interesting:
  • That was the first Superbowl ever played in the rain (in Miami no less).
  • That was the first opening kickoff return for a touchdown in a Superbowl (it helped the Bears as much as it helped Ohio State).
  • That was the first time a dome team won an outdoor Superbowl.
  • Out of 41 Superbowls, only 26 different Quarterbacks have won (they can't all be Trent Dilfer).
All in all, it was a good watching. Now, sports fan etiquette says that I am not allowed to complain about the Colts for five years. We'll see how that goes. And finally:

GO COLTS!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, February 05, 2007, Blogger Kate said...

I've been waiting all day for your celebratory post. Woo-hoo!!!!!

Go Colts!!!!

 
At 11:40 AM, February 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Super Bowl EVER!

I was thinking of going this weekend to try to get T-shirts, do you want me to get you one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home