Thursday, February 01, 2007

Colts Fans- Boring?

I read this little tidbit in yesterday's USA Today:

At Miami Beach's News Cafe, waiter Chris McNeill clued me in on how to spot a Bears fan: "They've got a lot of facial hair and they're always hungry."

What about Colts fans?

"They're plain and they have no personality," McNeill says.


I think them's fightin' words. But I guess he should know- he is a waiter. A warning to Miamians: don't make me generally dislike you like I do people from California and New York (city).

Also notice that the name of the column is "Laugh all the way to the Super Bowl." This clearly invokes my theory that it you preface something with a promise of humor, it's automatically 20-30% percent less funny right off the bat.

And you, Mr. Chris McNeill, are on notice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home