Tuesday, December 19, 2006

TMI

Today is my Orthopedic appointment for my knee- wish me luck. I know to expect a lot of knee flexing and pulling, and my pant legs only roll up so high, so I figure I'm going to have to drop trou at some point during the exam. To be proactive, I chose to wear boxers today, which I never, ever do. By the time I got downstairs, I remembered why.

Honestly, I don't know what dudes can wear boxers. It's like they thought "You know what would make these pants even more comfortable? A tennis ball-sized wad of fabric right in the crotch." I mean, what are you supposed to do? I try to tuck the boxer legs down into the pant legs, but it never works. And let's just say that these are only the issues I'm comfortable talking about on a blog that my family reads.

I made it about 10 minutes before I changed. Doctor McCardel's getting the big show, but he's seen it all before.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boxer briefs, baby. Boxer briefs. The ladies will be lining up as well.

 
At 8:24 PM, December 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did the Dr say about your knee?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home