Thursday, December 07, 2006

CBRCMD Website

Remember that Humane Society Pet Day 5k race way back in May? Apparently the Chesapeake Bay Running Club of Maryland just got around to updating their website, and guess who's on the front page?
Can you hear me now?That's right, yours truly! It's me and several other racers, at least for the time being. You can see most of the runners seem to be getting ready for the start of the race, or listening to the speaker, except me- I'm apparently talking on some sort of invisible phone. This follows the trend of my senior design project: I only get photos in the media when I'm clearly unaware I was on camera and doing something dumb looking. At least I'm wearing huge socks.

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, December 07, 2006, Blogger Kate said...

You love the huge socks. I've been telling you the ankle socks are way better for running in the summer and I'm still a huge fan of the low cut.

Such a cute picture, on your invisible phone. I was so proud of you that day!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home