Thursday, November 02, 2006

MySpace has a purpose!

Thanks to Gail's comment, I now have an actual family member in my MySpace friends list. I've been waiting for MySpace to connect me with a long lost friend like it does for everyone else, and it finally did- my junior high best buddy Jordan Green. Now, you can probably tell from his profile that he sort of chose a different tack through life than I did- he went goth in early high school and we totally lost touch. But through the magic of the interweb we've been able to exchange e-mails about his punk rock and tattooing and my like, running and working in a cubicle.

I used a lot of words to get to the point: check out Jordan's friends list! One of these things is not like the others! Whoo- I hope I'm not hurting his street cred on there.

Actually, a few days ago I added Cassandra, another old high school friend. She and her now husband Jason were managers at McDonald's when I worked there, so maybe they'd get a kick out of my Halloween costume. Cassandra's page is funny because her friends list includes 2 of the 5 Backstreet Boys, but I guess that's big talk from a guy who has Weird Al on his friends list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home