Saturday, April 28, 2007

Southern Maryland Mail Update

I just got home from grocery shopping, and as I was putting away the massive amount of Archer Farms cereal (it was 3 boxes for 5 dollars!) I saw the mail truck pull up to the bank of mail boxes- this was exactly 2:41 pm. I mention this, because when I walked out to get my mail, there were two junk flyers and this week's Sports Illustrated. Usually my SI shows up on Thursday, but this week? Saturday afternoon. I know I've complained about the post office here before, but why am I bringing it up now? Because here's this week's issue:Late-breaking newsThat's right, the 2007 NFL draft preview. When it made it to my house, the draft had been underway for almost 4 hours. Thanks for that timely update. And as of right now, we're halfway through the first round, and Notre Dame golden boy Brady Quinn still hasn't been taken, and that makes me smile.

In other news, it's a beautiful day here today. Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home