Thursday, April 05, 2007

Further Hot or Not Experiments

Out of curiosity/boredom, I decided to hit up Hot or Not to see how the ladies are liking the beard, since now I have some pictures from the wedding. I decided to post this shot:Staring intently and experimenting with facial hairAs of this typing it has a 7.6. Meh.

But more importantly, I remembered an experiment I launched the last time I played around on Hot or Not. The picture of me in my Colts shirt was getting a pretty low score, and Kate said (perhaps jokingly) that maybe people don't like the Colts. So, I posted the same picture twice- once with the logo, once without. The results?

With Logo6.3. Mostly 5s, closely followed by 1s. With a few 9s and 10s.

No Logo8.0. Mostly 5s, and not a single 9 or 10.

So there you have it. A Colts logo lowers your Hot or Not score by approximately 1.7 points. Draw your own conclusions.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always a "10" to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home