Sunday, April 08, 2007

Maryland Winters

What a difference a day makes.I already mentioned that it snowed Friday night. Well, you wouldn't really know it now. I took the picture on the left at 8:00 am, and I took the one on the right at 4:00 pm (both yesterday). I guess that's the main difference (weather-wise- there are so many other ways) between here and the midwest: It does occasionally snow here, but it's gone by the afternoon. And the kids were going nuts! I saw several snowmen in the making, and lots of kids sledding.

Plus, I guarantee you that if it was a weekday, school would have been canceled- even though the snow never actually stuck to the road.

Happy Easter everybody!Yeah it's old. And it's funny.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could enjoy a winter like that! I still clear the Indiana inch or two off on snowy mornings as my history with Michigan winters has given me a fear of "black ice"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home