Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm in the Washington Freaking Post!

Okay, sort of. Thanks to my last post, I'm getting some internet attention- I didn't even know the Post's website did this, but check it out:Enjoy it while it lasts!
I assure you, if I had known I was going to be the headliner in the "Who's Blogging?" sidebar, in such company as ???? Lovely Kae ???? and Obsidian Potency 3.0, I would have spent way more time on that post (or even mentioned Wilbon's column first). Maybe upwards of 5 minutes. I promise this new found celebrity won't go to my head.

In all seriousness, now that I've read the other blogs I bet they're pretty pissed that I got top billing.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, April 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. That is amazing, and really, pretty cool. First come the news papers, then March maddness like competition for the best gay blog like Dan.*

*Please note that neither Dan nor Marc are gay, which is why this is funny. If you don't know Dan, click on Marc's Redacted link.

 
At 2:09 PM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Marc! I did not realize you "penned", "Mild Amusement for the Masses" I thought it was the logo for the whole Blog concept. Always knew you were awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home