Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's the Thought that Counts

Since I can't run on my treadmill right now, Carly is letting me borrow her Nordic Track. And, since it's way too big to take on a plane, we had to ship it here from Indiana.

Now, it's pretty typical for the delivery person to sort of "hide" the package under my welcome mat, so I was not altogether surprised when I saw this on my porch today:

Kids! Try to find the hidden package!
I figure that it has to be a joke. On a side note, Mom and I made that box out of the box that the new attic ladder came in, which was a totally different shape. I gotta say, I'm impressed with us. Now all I have to do is figure out where to put it.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I worked at UPS, they have a whole video on how to hide packages, its part of the job. It looks like the other part of the package is hidden by some bushes, the mat just covers up what you might see from the road. It is still in the persons daily walk path so this drop off is acceptable.

-jamie

 
At 8:49 PM, January 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad it arived in one piece! Hope the contents is in as good of shape.
At least it was still there when you arrived home. It is pretty heavy . . . and bulky. . . took Jim and I to load it into his van so I would not put up a fight with the person who could walk off with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home