Friday, September 26, 2008

Mobile Blogging

Okay, this is something I've been wanting to try for a while. This post is shooting directly from my phone to the blog. We're living in the future now, huh?

I'm finally doing this now due to a perfect storm of reasons:
1. I just got a new phone with a QWERTY keyboard, so typing this out is only a minor pain.
2. I get a lot of blog ideas in airports, where I have lots of down time but no means to blog.
3. I've really been neglecting the old blog as of late (Facebook is stealing a lot of that time) and this could be a convenient way to get back in the game.

I figure I travel enough that a simple picture and "guess where I am?" could even be interesting. However, I'm not on travel now, so here's a self portrait from earlier this week when I was on a boring telecon.

For the record, typing that out was still pretty tedious.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, September 27, 2008, Blogger Kate said...

I'm jealous of your new phone because I BLAME YOU for the KRZR. You said it was great...lies lies lies (yeah). It's a battery eating, call losing p.o.s. I may not trust this new phone review, but I want it anyway.

Cool mobile blogging though. Nice nostrils.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home