Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Shall Call Him "Mini-me."

It even has tiny Purdue logos on the sleeves!That's right. Check out what Ramya got me for our anniversary- my very own bobblehead! It's actually frighteningly accurate- they even got the smile creases in my cheeks, the goatee that's lighter than my hair, and the (ahem) bald spot.

But you know what might be my favorite part? Ramya's choice of outfit. Clearly inspired by my traditional game-day ensem, she went a step further and made the jersey #42- which is not only my favorite number, but is the jersey I give myself in video games. Perfect! You can see all the pics here.The skin tone will be closer once my sunburn clears upFor the record, I made her a personalized page-a-day calendar that started on June 17th (our anniversary) and was all pictures from our first year together. It's pretty sweet as well, but I think she wins!

4 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, July 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bobblehead totally rocks! I can't wait to see it in person. For the record, for our first anniversary, Daniel personally machined me a chinese checkers board complete with an engraved message. I have him cereal bowls. He won and it wasn't nearly as close a race as personalized calendar vs. bobblehead.

~Carly

 
At 6:44 PM, July 16, 2008, Blogger Ramya said...

the calender is spectacular!!! :-) I totally teared up when I got it, and I look at it all the time... because I'm a sap and that's what I do!

and I'm pretty sure those cereal bowls went over famously, Carly. In fact, that would have been a great gift for Marc. Do I smell a second anniversary gift idea???

 
At 6:47 PM, July 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT idea! Now you can add it to your Purdue Band Beanie Baby that looks like they used you for the model! Ramya really gets you!

 
At 6:50 PM, July 20, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Carly gets one made for Daniel she should make sure he is in the same outfit (;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home