Wednesday, July 02, 2008

How do you pronounce "XKCD?"

Something recently reminded me of XKCD, a poorly drawn yet brilliant web comic. It might not have mass appeal, because he makes extensive use of sci-fi, engineering, and other generally geeky references, but I think a lot of them really hit home. For instance, this one:I kid you not- I once actually figured out how to play "Ode to Joy" on a handrail at my dad's house. And for further geek-hit-home-ery, last weekend I was telling Ramya all about how much I love the Jurassic Park soundtrack. Seriously. It's brilliant.

In any case, if you do decided to check out XKCD, make sure you let the cursor hover over the picture for a few seconds to see the "secret" message. Here's a few to get you started. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home