Friday, January 06, 2006

Mega Hairs?

Sure, I'll periodically click the "Next Blog" button just to see what others around the world are blogging about. But check out this one. It says:

"My friend was saying that a beautician told her that she never wears open toed sandals because there is a chance that if you have an open hair follicle, someone else's hair can accidentally implant itself and start growing, as long as it has still got the root attached. If you've ever found a strange long hair that appeared to have grown overnight then this could have happened."

Now I don't believe that for a second. But man, is that a disgusting thought. Sure I periodically get those giant long arm hairs, but I always figured it was from standing too close to the microwave or something. Gross.

Oh, and it's my sister's Birthday today. Happy 25th Carly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home