Thursday, September 29, 2005

Yo Joe Indeed!

Female RepellentI thought I had lot of toys for a grown man, but this guy puts me to shame. He basically has wallpapered his house with unopened toys, both vintage old-school and new. It's an impressive collection, but I'm going to guess he's not married.

The benefit of this is that when Kate complains about me buying toys, I can show her this so she knows what a gem she has in me. I mean, come on, what child of the 80's could resist Masterpiece Optimus Prime? And to think, people were teasing me about contributing to YoJoe. At least my old toys are up in the attic. Well, most of them.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger The Baxter said...

40 year old virgin...lives!

 
At 8:47 AM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

You are so cute Marc. I know that you love your toys. Its not really that big of a deal...except that Transformers book. That book is dead to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home