Thursday, September 08, 2005

I never intended to have a blog. I figure we're already pretty far into the life-cycle of blogging, so there's really no point in having one now. Sort of like those yellow LiveStrong bracelets. I really liked the idea when it started, but by the time I got around to ordering one everybody had them on, and then it would have looked like I was just following the crowd. Maybe it's nothing like that.

So anyway, my girlfriend (PurdueKate) started a blog about running which you can see here. She said I should register too, so I could make comments on it. The conversation went a little like this:

Marc: "Why would I need a blog? Who would read that?"
Kate: "It's free."
Marc: "Well, okay."

As of yet my only theory on what to post here is just periodic life updates, and maybe my family and friends can check here instead of me trying to remember to email everyone individually. In short, maybe this technology can enable me to be even lazier, and that's always good. We'll see what happens.

4 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

Looks good Marc. I love you...and yes, your interests are lame.

 
At 11:44 AM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

I see you decided to just change it all together. probably best!

 
At 12:38 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Pa said...

Way to go Marc, welcome to the blogger community! I too started out as a lazier method to tell everyone what I'm doing...that eventually faded into a blogger than does not get updated very often. I believe once a quarter is efficient.

Hope you're loving the sticks...Yee haw! Oh and school your girl on html codes, took her a day to figure out links. 8)

 
At 2:36 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Marc said...

Believe it or not, Kate could teach me a thing or two about html. I've only ever done web stuff with Word.

We'll see how it goes. I'm getting to the point where I e-mail Kate something and think "Wait, would that be a good blog?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home