Thursday, September 08, 2005

Giving Back to the Community

While I was adding links to this blog, I happened to check YoJoe (one of my personal favorite websites), and lo and behold, they added the pictures I submitted several months ago. That's right, you can now view the Sky Raven or Night Ray, direct from the collection of Marc Burgess. This could quite possibly be my proudest internet moment, narrowly beating out the campus paper article about my senior design project, mostly because I'm making a ridiculous face.

Now if the Sports Guy would ever answer one of my questions I'd really be in business. Or if I was DJ Marc Burgess, which I'm not. Nor am I an expert on terrorism at the Center for Defense Information that contributes to the Hindustan Times. Wow, Google-ing your name is fun.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

Very nice Marc. I have really stupid stuff for my name. Its pretty common.

 
At 10:01 AM, September 13, 2005, Blogger Kate said...

I miss you Marc. Come home!!!

 
At 10:15 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Pa said...

Ooooh Marc that was scary...you still have your GI Joe planes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home