Saturday, January 07, 2006

Can't Decide?

So last night Kate and I were at the grocery store. Since I thought I was getting sick (and I was, because today I feel like crap) I wanted to buy some orange juice. Tropicana makes an "Immunity Defense" orange juice that seemed like a good idea. Whether or not it helps your immune system I don't know, but it makes me feel better.
The orange juice was on sale, 2 for $4. So I grabbed one of the immunity defense. We then had this exchange:
Marc: "What kind do you want?"
Kate: "I don't care."
Marc: (Moves hand to immunity orange juice)
Kate: "I prefer the light orange juice."
Marc: (Moves hand to light orange juice)
Kate: "But I'm not going to drink any."
Marc: (Moves hand to immunity orange juice)
Kate: "It's just so much better for you."
Marc: (Moves hand to light orange juice)
Kate: "No, get what you want."
Marc: (Moves hand to immunity orange juice)
Kate: "It would be good for you to try the light."
Marc: "Which one do you want me to grab?"
Kate: "I don't care Marc. Jeez, just make a decision!"

And yet, if you spend enough time with us you will hear Kate talk about how I can never make a decision. In fact, I hear many women complaining that their husbands can't make a decision, and I have a pretty strong feeling that they all have exchanges like the one above.
I don't remember which orange juice we bought. I could go upstairs and look, but that seems like a lot of work.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger Pa said...

Where you faltered was not just grabbing the OJ of your choice and moving on. That will show you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home