Monday, December 08, 2008


Obama Win Causes Obsessive Supporters To Realize How Empty Their Lives Are

I don't care which way you voted- this is hilarious. Maybe it's because I live in dangerous proximity to the DC area, but for the last year I've been forced to listen to more Obama support than anyone should ever have to.

The best line in the video was "The worst case scenario is that someone with evil intent seizes control of them. They've proven their minds can be taken over by empty rhetoric. So it someone were to come up with a catch phrase as simple and vague as 'Yes we can,' they would have an entire army of extrememly energetic, insufferably annoying, mindless pawns at their command."

I love The Onion. Love it. And I'll throw this in to maintain equilibrium.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, December 09, 2008, Blogger Ramya said...

I'm now following the appointment of Hilary Clinton's NY senate seat to fill the void...

GO CAROLINE KENNEDY!

 
At 9:08 AM, December 11, 2008, Blogger Vidya said...

hahahahahah!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home