Sunday, July 16, 2006

Marc Burgess Photography

Sometimes the internet just gives you gems. Long ago I blogged about Google-ing yourself, but there is an outstanding new entry. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Marc Burgess Photography.

In case you're reading this and don't know me, let me assure you that this guy is not me. Now, I find Marc's photography a little shallow and pedantic- nothing special, but not bad. I'm sure he's just begun trying to break into the biz because he actually thanks his web designer for that turd of a website on this page.

But oh hoh, what else do we spy in his bio? Marc also works as a professional model? My first thought was "Hey! Maybe people will google me and think I'm hot!" Which of course would only complicate things later, but novel none the less. Alas, feast your eyes on Marc Burgess, professional model! Blue Steel!

Now, I don't know what makes an attractive man, but that guy's lips are huge. It looks like he's going to say "MATT DAMON" (Team America reference, I have nothing against MD). Not only that, but he's totally doing the Zoolander "Blue Steel" face! Hah! Oooh, maybe no one else finds this amusing, but I sure do.

Anyway, I hope he never Googles himself and finds this, because I don't want to hurt his feelings- he's probably very sensitive about his "artistic and technically precise" style. Plus, he looks like he could beat the crap out of me.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, this post was funny!

 
At 7:41 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a regular Jerry Seinfeld, ladies and gentlemen.

 
At 8:06 PM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so I googled Carly Brown, and found this gem on my space.
Just so we are clear, I did NOT write the following....

I was just thinking about similarities and differences. I had a quesidilla for breakfast and was making a grilled cheese for lunch. They are different, I suppose. But truly they are the same. Then the grilled cheese went up in flames in the broiler and I realized maybe my ideas on lifes similarities and differences on situations should go up in flames too. But no. I don't think so, I am just a girl. Everything else is up to debate. Some people are the same as me, with regard to one attribute or another.
I guess I'm just frazzled because I could have been burning down the house. It reminds me of one time when I was staying at Krishnas arranged fiancees beach house in San Gegorio and we were making nachos in the toaster oven. There were like seven women packed in the kitichen, plus Krish and I and none of them were speaking english. When all of a sudden the kitichen was on fire. Man what a crazy and dangerous thing cooking is. Who would have thought. I didn't even know what was going on with all those women screaming in spanish. Man I miss those days.
Languages are the same, they all have words that mean hello and i have to pee. They are different too, man I really think I hit the nail on the head with this one. Polititions, they are all exactly the same. Yet each has their own stance, so they are, different. Yeah its official, if everyone in the world could see that everyone else is the same as they are, just a little different. Think of how good of a place this cold be. But it would still be the same old world, just a little different.

Wow....

 
At 8:27 PM, July 20, 2006, Blogger Marc said...

Oh yeah Carly, I know that you really wrote that. :-)

By the way, I don't get the Seinfeld referrence in the second comment.

 
At 8:00 PM, April 05, 2009, Blogger Marc Burgess Photography said...

I found your blog very entertaining, and don't worry, I"m not a violent man, so I won't be kicking any asses today.
Be well
www.marcburgessphotography.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home