Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Official Race Pictures

Second Wind Photography has posted the pictures from our marathon on the web for all to see. You can see my pictures here. The guy in front of me in the first 3 is Frans, who I mentioned in the last post. It took me a minute to recognize him, because I only really ever saw him from behind (as you can see in the pictures). The pictures are not flattering, to say the least. Apparently I like to give a constant thumbs up while I run. I remember seeing the photography guy during the race, so every time I was on camera I tried to look like I was having a good time and running well- so it makes you wonder what I looked like the rest of the time.

Kate's pictures are about as bad as mine, but at least all of hers were taken at the very end so she has an excuse. So, it's good to have pictures, but I don't think we'll be ordering any of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home