Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Bluetools

Tonight at the drill hall there was a guy playing basketball with a bluetooth headset on. This astounds me for two reasons: First, what- like he's going to be dribbling down the court, get a call, hit the answer button, and then continue to play while talking? If I was on his team I would be pretty ticked off. But second, if I turn my head too quickly my earpiece goes flying off. Here he was running, dribbling and shooting, with the little blue light blinking the whole time. If anyone else thought this was odd they weren't showing it.

This rivals the other most ridiculous bluetooth headset story I've ever heard: Kate was in an all-day training class, and one of her classmates wore her earpiece the whole day. As though if her phone rang in the middle of class, she would answer it and need to keep her hands free.

I mean, I get annoyed whenever someone is wearing the headset and not on a call. The airport is a major hot zone for this. I wish people would just wear a shirt that says "Look at me! I'm important! I swear!" I also wish I could apply for a public smacking license.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home