Sunday, July 22, 2007

Best. Gift Card. Ever.

There are times in my life when I think I should stop buying Transformers. And then there are times when I see things that leave me absolutely no choice. Behold: a Target gift card that TRANSFORMS INTO OPTIMUS PRIME.Transform, and check out!I saw it in the store, tried to determine if anyone I knew had a birthday coming up, came up with a goose egg, and thought "screw, it- this one's for me." I did put $5 on it to avoid suspicion from the checkout girl, but whatever- I'll just spend it next time I go shopping. Of course, that presents the issue that I'm going to have to use a transforming gift card to buy my Target-brand cereal, and then ask for it back. I just hope no one I know is around- unlike the time I ran into my boss and had a five-minute conversation while holding a stick of deodorant, two packs of underwear and two bags of jumbo marshmallows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, July 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughted out loud when I read this...then proceeded to read it aloud to Daniel who kept reminding me that he had read it already. Why two bags of jumbo marshmallows?

 
At 8:21 PM, July 31, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are difficult to find! I purchased some today and one may keep them after using. Wish they had made different models . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home